Ex Tax: £9.96
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- GLASS POLISH
- Remove Wiper Blade Damage and surface marks,
- Polish away hair line scratches, scuffs, water stain.
- Designed to be used with an electric drill at 2000rpm.
- Can be used on any type of glass surface including toughened glass.
- Comes with easy to follow step by step instruction.
- 1 x Velcro Backing Pad (with drill attachment)
- 2 x Rayon Felt Polishing Pad - Extra Grip
- 50ml Fine Glass Polishing Compound
- Small Micro Fiber Cloth
- Designed for multiple scratches from 1 - 10 inches long and less than 50 microns/0.002 of an inch in depth (scratches that you cannot feel or catch with your fingernail). For deeper scratches please refer to our Windscreen Scratch Repair kit).
- Glass Polishing can be a lengthy process, on account of the composition of most glass surfaces. In some cases, more than one attempt may be required.
- Using an electric drill make sure to generate recommended speed 1500-2000rpm.
- This Kit is not suitable for use on Mobile Phones, Tablets and Flat Screens TV's.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR KIT - you can add an extra consumables to the standard kit if required.
- Spindle Pad size:
*2''50mm (for small damaged areas or to get close to the edge / corner of the glass)
*3''75mm (for larger damaged areas - for easier control during polishing process)
- Polishing Compound upgrade to:
*100ml (to cover approximately 4sqm area)
*250ml (to cover approximately 10 sqm area)
*500ml (to cover approximately 20 sqm area)
- Polishing Pads upgrade to:
*5 Pads (recommended along with 100 -250ml bottle of polishing compound)
*10 Pads (recommended along with 250 -500 ml bottle of polishing compound)
- Add Surface Sealant
*Surface Sealant is not a requirement but a very nice add on. It makes the glass super shiny and smooth. It is a water repellent & has an easy clean coating helping to repel dust and dirt particles for easier maintenance.
|SYSTEM||Polishing - non abrasive process|
|BACKING PAD SIZE||2 inch (50mm) or 3 inch (75mm)|
|ACCESSORIES||Micro Fiber Cloth, Instructions, Backing Pad, Polishing Compound, Felt Polishing Pads|
|POLISHER||Electric Corded Drill Required|