Our headlight & tail light restoration kit is designed for use with an angle polisher. It can be used by any individual who needs to repair heavy damage, scratches and haziness from vehicle headlights and tail-lights, the ideal solution for DIY and Professional repairs. With this kit you can restore damaged, scratched, hazy or foggy headlights & tail lights back to as good as new condition. With this kit you can also repair boat windows, vinyl windows, acrylic skylights, motorcycle windshields and many different plastic or acrylic surfaces.
This kit comes with a special sealant coating that makes the surface super shiny and smooth, it protects from UV rays, and it is a water repellent & easy clean coating helping to repel dust and dirt particles.
- Restores heavy damage, scratches, hazy and dull car headlights & tail lights.
- Polish away Abrasions, scuffs, surface marks and water stains.
- This kit restores headlights & tail lights to a standard above MOT / NCT requirements.
- Designed to be used with a low speed angle polisher (at recommended speed of RRP 1000RPM).
- Comes with a special sealant and coating to protect from UV rays.
- Easy to use, Comes with step by step instructions.
- Kit contains enough consumables for multiply repairs.
- 2'' (50mm) Velcro Backing Pad
- 3'' (75mm) Velcro Backing Pad
- 5 x 2'' 50mm Rayon Felt Polishing Pads Extra Grip
- 5 x 3'' 75mm Rayon Felt Polishing Pads Extra Grip
- 250ml Plastic Polishing Compound Application B
- 250mm Surface Sealant
- 50 x 2'' 50mm GP20 Ultra-Fine abrasive discs
- 50 x 3'' 75mm GP20 Ultra-Fine abrasive discs
- Micro Fibre cloth
- 500ml Water Spray Bottle
- Glass Polish Tool Bag
Please make sure to choose correct thread for the backing pad:
|FELT PAD BACKING||VELCRO|
|BACKING PAD SIZE||2'' 50mm and 5'' 125mm|
|POLISHING PADS||Rayon Velour Fiber Felt - Extra Grip|
|ACCESSORIES||Micro Fiber Cloth, Water Spray Bottle, Tool Bag|
|ABRASIVE DISCS||One Stage ( GP20 Ultra-Fine)|
|POLISHING COMPOUND||Plastic Application B and Surface Sealant|
|POLISHER||Designed for polisher M14x2 or 5/8''-11 threaded|