Ex Tax: £14.96
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- GLASS POLISH
- Polish away hair line scratches, scuffs, surface marks, water stains.
- Our easiest to use kit is an ideal solution for DIY repairs.
- Designed to be used with an electric drill (recommended speed 2000rpm)
- Can be used on any type of glass surface (including toughened glass)
- Comes with easy to follow step by step instruction.
- 1 x Velcro Backing Pad (with drill attachment)
- 2 x Rayon Felt Polishing Pad
- 50ml GP-PRO Glass Polishing Compound
- Small Micro Fiber Cloth
- Designed for multiple scratches from 1 - 10 inches long and less than 50 microns/0.002 of an inch in depth (scratches that you cannot feel or catch with your fingernail). For deeper scratches please refer to our Glass Scratch Repair kit).
- Glass Polishing can be a lengthy process, on account of the composition of most glass surfaces. In some cases, more than one attempt may be required.
- Using an electric drill make sure to generate recommended speed 1500-2000rpm.
- This Kit is not suitable for use on Mobile Phones, Tablets and Flat Screens TV's.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR KIT - you can add an extra consumables to the standard kit if required.
- Spindle Pad size:
*2''50mm (for small damaged areas or to get close to the edge / corner of the glass)
*3''75mm (for larger damaged areas - for easier control during polishing process)
- Polishing Compound upgrade to:
*100ml (to cover up to 2 sqm area)
*250ml (to cover up to 6 sqm area)
*500ml (to cover up to 15 sqm area)
- Polishing Pads upgrade to:
*5 Pads (recommended along with 100 -250ml bottle of polishing compound)
*10 Pads (recommended along with 250 -500 ml bottle of polishing compound)
- Add Surface Sealant
*Surface Sealant is not a requirement but a very nice add on. It makes the glass super shiny and smooth. It is a water repellent & has an easy clean coating helping to repel dust and dirt particles for easier maintenance.
|FELT PAD BACKING||No Backing|
|BACKING PAD SIZE||2 inch (50mm) or 3 inch (75mm)|
|POLISHING PADS||Rayon Fiber Felt|
|ABRASIVE DISCS||Non abrasive process|
|POLISHING COMPOUND||Glass Polishing Compound Cerium Oxide|