Ex Tax: £33.29
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- GLASS POLISH
- DIY Version of the Professional GP-WIZ System, used and approved by GLASS POLISH technicians worldwide.
- Removes scratches, scuffs, hard water deposits.
- Can be used on any type of glass surface including toughened glass and any automotive glass.
- Designed to be used with a standard mains powered electric drill (at recommended speed 1500-2200RPM)
- This kit comes with two sizes of components:
* 2'' 50mm allows you to work on smaller areas and enables you to get close to the edge and closer to corners of the glass. (Please note there is a 15mm area in the corners that cannot be reached by the backing pad).
* 3'' 75mm allows you to work on larger areas and pad is easier to control during the polishing process.
1 x 2'' (50mm) Velcro Backing Pad (with drill attachment)
1 x 3'' (75mm) Velcro Backing Pad (with drill attachment)
2 x 2'' (50mm) Velour Backed Felt Polishing Pads - Extra Grip
2 x 3'' (75mm) Velour Backed Felt Polishing Pads - Extra Grip
5 x 2'' (50mm) GP50 - Blue Fine Abrasive Discs
5 x 3'' (75mm) GP50 - Blue Fine Abrasive Discs
5 x 2'' (50mm) GP100 - Green Medium Abrasive Discs
5 x 3'' (75mm) GP100 - Green Medium Abrasive Discs
5 x 3'' (75mm) GP150 - Red Coarse Abrasive Disc
50ml GP-PRO Professional Grade Glass Polishing Compound
100ml Water Spray Bottle
Micro Fibre Cloth
* This Product is designed to remove single scratches up to 10 inches in length or for damaged patch area not larger than 8 x 10 inches.
* Glass Polishing can be a lengthy process, on account of the composition of most glass surfaces. In some cases, more than one attept may be required.
* Using an electric drill make sure to generate recommended speed 1500-2000rpm.
* This Kit is not suitable for use on Mobile Phones, Tablets and Flat Screens TV's.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR KIT - you can add an extra consumables to the standard kit if required.
- Polishing Compound upgrade to:
*100ml ( to cover up to 2 sqm area)
*250ml (to cover up to 6 sqm area)
*500ml (to cover up to 15 sqm area)
- Felt Polishing Pads upgrade to:
*5 Pads (recommended to go along with 100ml - 250ml bottle of Polishing Compound)
*10 Pads (recommended to go along with 500ml bottle of Polishing Compound)
- Abrasive Discs Upgrade to:
*10 Discs (approximately enough to remove 5 -10 scratches with up to 10 inch in length)
*25 Discs (approximately enough to remove 10 - 25 scratches with up to 10 inch in length)
*50 Discs (approximately enough to remove 50 scratches with up to 10 inch in length)
- Add Surface Sealant
*Surface Sealant is not a requirement but a very nice add on. It makes the glass super shiny and smooth. It is a water repellent & has an easy clean coating helping to repel dust and dirt particles for easier maintenance.
|SYSTEM||GP-WIZ GLASS POLISH|
|ATTACHMENT METHOD||Velcro Hook and Loop|
|FELT PAD BACKING||Velour Backed - Extra Grip|
|BACKING PAD SIZE||2 inch (50mm) and 3 inch (75mm)|
|ABRASIVE DISCS SIZE||2 inch (50mm) and 3 inch (75mm)|
|POLISHING PADS||Velour Backed Rayon Fiber Felt|
|ACCESSORIES||Micro Fibre Cloth, Dust Mask, Spray Bottle|
|ABRASIVE DISCS||GP-PRO - Three Stage (Medium, Fine, Ultra Fine)|
|POLISHING COMPOUND||Professional Grade Glass Polishing Compound Cerium Oxide GP-PRO|