Ex Tax: £14.13
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- GLASS POLISH
Our Metal Restoration kit is designed for use with an electric drill, comes with a professional grade metal polish, an easy to use rub on rub off compound with very little effort required to achieve a high quality shine. It can be used by any individual who needs to repair damaged metal, stainless steel, or chrome surfaces. Restore, clean, polish, shine and protect the surface like never before. Very easy to use it is the ideal solution for do-it-yourself and professional maintenance. This product can be used on: stainless steel surfaces like kitchens or cookers, motorcycle chrome parts, knifes, alloy wheels, cars, brass, aluminium and much more. .
- Restore, shine and protect stainless steel and metal surfaces.
- Removes rust, abrasions and haziness.
- Can be used on any type of metal i.e. stainless steel, chrome, aluminium.
- Super high quality finish with a protective nano coating to prevent oxidation and rusting.
- Used with an electric drill at recommended speed of 1000rpm.
- Easy to use comes with step by step instructions.
- Velcro Backing Pad (with drill attachment)
- 2 x Rayon Felt Polishing Pad Extra Grip
- 50ml Metal Polishing Compound
- Micro Fibre Cloth
YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR KIT:
*Spindle Pad size:
- 2''50mm (for small damaged areas or to get close to the edge / corner of the glass)
- 3''75mm (for larger damaged areas - for easier control during polishing process)
*Polishing Compound upgrade to:
- 100ml Bottle (to cover approximately 2-3sqm area)
- 250ml Bottle (to cover approximately 5sqm area)
- 500 Bottle (to cover approximately 10sqm area)
*Polishing Pads upgrade to:
- 10 Pads (Recommended along with 250ml or 500ml bottle of polishing compound)
|FELT PAD BACKING||No Backing|
|BACKING PAD SIZE||2 inch (50mm) or 3 inch (75mm)|
|POLISHING PADS||Rayon Fiber Felt|
|ACCESSORIES||Micro Fibre Cloth|
|ABRASIVE DISCS||Non abrasive process|
|POLISHING COMPOUND||Metal Polishing Compound|