Ex Tax: £71.63
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- GLASS POLISH
Our Metal Restoration kit is designed for use with an angle polisher, comes with a professional grade metal polish, an easy to use rub on rub off compound with very little effort required to achieve a high quality shine. It can be used by any individual who needs to repair damaged metal, stainless steel, or chrome surfaces. Restore, clean, polish, shine and protect the surface like never before. Very easy to use it is the ideal solution for do-it-yourself and professional maintenance. This product can be used on: stainless steel surfaces, metal, chrome, aluminium and much more.
- Restore, Shine and Protect Stainless Steel and Metal Surfaces.
- Removes rust, stains, abrasions and haziness.
- Designed to be used with an angle polisher at recommended speed of 1000rpm
- Can be used on any type of metal i.e. stainless steel, chrome, aluminium.
- Super high quality finish with a protective nano coating to prevent oxidation and rusting.
- 2’’ 50mm Velcro Backing Pad
- 5’’ 125mm Velcro Backing Pad
- 5 x 2’’50mm Velour Backed Rayon Fibre Felt Polishing Pads - Extra Grip
- 5 x 5’’125mm Velour Backed Rayon Fibre Felt Polishing Pads - Extra Grip
- 250ml Metal Polishing Compound
- Micro Fibre Cloth
- 500ml Water Spray Bottle
- Glass Polish Tool Bag
This kit comes with two sizes of components: 2’’ (50mm) and 5’’ (125mm).
The benefits of having a 5'' (125mm) backing pad is that it allows you to work on much larger areas than the 2'' 50mm pad. This pad is easier to control during the polishing process, however if damage is close to corners in a frame we recommend using the 2'' 50mm pad. The benefits from having a 2'' (50mm) backing pad is that it allows you to work on smaller areas and enables you to get closer to the corners of a framed surface. Please note half an inch or 15mm from the corner is the closest you can reach with this backing pad.
|FELT PAD BACKING||Velour Backed - Extra Grip|
|BACKING PAD SIZE||2 inch (50mm) and 5 inch (125mm)|
|POLISHING PADS||Velour Backed Rayon Fiber Felt|
|ACCESSORIES||Micro Fibre Cloth, Spray Bottle|
|ABRASIVE DISCS||Non abrasive process|
|POLISHING COMPOUND||Metal Polishing Compound|