Ex Tax: £12.46
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- GLASS POLISH
Our Plastic and Acrylic DIY Restoration Kit is designed for use with an electric drill. This kit will allow you to restore scratches, hazy or foggy plastics and acrylics. It’s very easy to use it is the ideal solution for do-it-yourself repairs. Can be used on many types of plastic or acrylic applications including Windows, Shower Screens, Helmet Visors, Car Dash Boards, furniture and much more.
- Polish away scratches, scuffs, surface marks and water stains.
- Restore hazy, foggy, discoloured plastic / acrylic surface.
- Easy to use kit it is the ideal solution for DIY repairs.
- Designed to be used with electric drill at recommended speed of 1000rpm.
- Can be used on plastics and any type of acrylic surfaces (except polycarbonate)
- Comes with easy to follow step by step instructions – video tutorial is available on our youtube channel.
- Velcro Backing Pad (with drill attachment)
- 50ml Cutting Compound A
- 50ml Polishing Compound B
- 2 x Rayon Velour Backed Felt Polishing Pads EXTRA GRIP
- 10 x GP20 Ultra-Fine abrasive discs
- Micro Fibre cloth
YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR KIT:
*Spindle Pad size:
- 2''50mm (for small damaged areas or to get close to the edge / corner of the glass)
- 3''75mm (for larger damaged areas - for easier control during polishing process)
*Polishing Compound upgrade to:
- 100ml (to cover approximately 4sqm area)
- 250ml (to cover approximately 10sqm area)
- 500ml (to cover approximately 20sqm area)
*Polishing Pads upgrade to:
- 5 Pads (recommended along with 100ml bottle of polishing compounds)
- 10 Pads (recommended along with 250 -500ml bottles of polishing compounds)
*Abrasive Disc upgrade to:
- 10 Discs (to cover approximately 1sqm area)
- 20 Discs (to cover approximately 2sqm area)
- 50 Discs (to cover approximately 4-5sqm area)
*Add Surface Sealant
- Surface Sealant is not a requirement but a very nice add on. It makes the glass super shiny and smooth. It is a water repellent & has an easy clean coating helping to repel dust and dirt particles for easier maintenance.
*Using an electric drill make sure to NOT exceed a recommended speed of 1000rpm.
*DO NOT USE on polycarbonate.
|FELT PAD BACKING||No Backing|
|BACKING PAD SIZE||2 inch (50mm) or 3 inch (75mm)|
|POLISHING PADS||Rayon Fiber Felt|
|ACCESSORIES||Micro Fibre Cloth|
|ABRASIVE DISCS||Two Stage wet and Dry (Medium and Light)|
|POLISHING COMPOUND||Plastic Application A and B|