This is an ecconomy professional glass crack and chip repair system featuring high grade components and resins designed for achiving professional repairs. This system comes with easy to follow instructions and can be used by both beginners and experienced technicians.
- Economy system with everything required to achieve professional repairs.
- Repairs cracks up to 5mm (0.2inch), (3/16).
- Advanced resin formula is 5 times stronger than the original glass.
- Clear and permanent repair, no mixing, no additional tools required.
- Repairs: bullseye, half moon break, star damage. (see pictures).
Easy and safe to use comes with full step by step instructions.
This Kit Includes:
- Custom Case with foam insert.
- Bridge Assembly, Complete with Seals and Lube
- 3 x Universal Base Seals.
- 3 x Injector Lower Seals.
- 3 x Injector Upper Seals.
- Universal Lubricant, 7.5 ml.
- 2 x Pro Line Resin
- 15ml. Pit Fill Resin
- 15ml. Pit Polish
- 7.5ml. Polishing Cork.
- UV Sunshade.
- Rally UV Curing Lamp.
- 25 x Curing Film Tabs.
- 25 x Razor Blades.
- Spot Mirror.
- Carbide Glass Pick.
- Injector Brush Cleaner.
- Quick Start Guide.
Common Types Of Windscreen Cracks And Chip Damage (See images above for illustration)
- Star Break is defined as damage that exhibits a series of legs that emanate from the break. This type of break has multiple legs extending from the impact point and is characterized by their “X” shape or star-like appearance. Windshield Star breaks can be repaired if the total diameter of the break (including legs) does not to exceed 5mm, 0.2inch.
- Bullseye Break is defined as damage that is marked by a separated cone in the outer layer of the glass that results in a dark circle with an impact point. It is round with no cracks radiating from the center impact point. It can be repaired if the total diameter of the break does not to exceed 5mm, 0.2inch. Half Moon Break is defined as a partial Bullseye that’s no larger than 5mm, 0.2inch. The Half Moon consists of a half circle partial cone of separated glass around the point of impact.
- Combination Break is defined as damage with multiple characteristics, i.e., Star within a Bullseye, short or long crack(s) emanating from the damage. More severe, this type of break is a combination of a Bullseye and Star break. Combination breaks can be repaired if the diameter of the body (excluding legs) does not exceed 5mm, 0.2inch.